Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Top Ten Tuesday
Ten Way To Get Your Husband's Attention
This Top Ten list is based on 'true happenings' in my precious husband's life.
10. Cut his hair really short so he won’t need a haircut for several months.
8. Always do things the way he asks. Occasionally do things just the opposite.
7. Take his truck mudding. Make sure you splash muddy water up under the hood.
6. When grilling use gasoline. It will make his Father’s Day more memorable.
5. Place a rubber cricket in his billfold, underwear, PDA, etc.
4. When he’s working under the car and asks for a wrench, make sure you drop it within inches of his head.
3. When backing out of the driveway, forget to close the car door and knock the door off.
2. Put yellow cake coloring in his bathwater while he’s sleeping.
1. Sew up the fly of his underwear.
Proverbs 5:18 "May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth."