Tuesday, May 8, 2007
How to Raise Godly Children
1. Let your children see you reading your Bible.
2. Let them see you living what you preach.
3. See ‘them’ through God’s eyes.
4. Pray for them daily; not just in times of crises. Pray for your future grandchildren.
5. See the world through their eyes.
6. You and they see your mistakes; admit your mistakes, ask for forgiveness. This is not a sign of weakness.
7. When they do wrong, hold them to God’s standards. Love them, hate their sin.
8. Let them see you showing your spouse love, gentleness and respect.
9. Give them the same respect you give others.
10. Love God with all your heart, mind, soul and strength.