Thursday, May 17, 2007

I'm Glad I Went to Nineveh

Tuesday evening Amber was induced. We waited, patiently and not too patiently. Here are a few things to do when you are waiting, waiting and waiting at the hospital.





Daniel coloring with Aunt Amber before active labor.




The wait continues, here are a few tips from 5 year old Daniel.






Stand on your head.










Hang out in the cafeteria and eat lots of cereal.








Pull a spongy pillow over your face and greet other visitors.










Take random pictures on people entering and exiting elevator.




And finally Baby Asher arrives May 16, 2007





Asher Thomas Palacios









6 pounds







19 3/4 inches










Momma and baby Asher are doing wonderfully.










Papa, Daniel and Baby Asher






Daniel waited forever for
Baby Moses aka Asher.

Asher will learn great and wonderful things from his cousin.








Amber was on a strict diet for 6 weeks. She requested pizza and ice cream following delivery.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!

TREY MORGAN said...

Awesome. Lea and I noticed that Angel didn't take his eyes off that new boy. It was as if no one else was even in the same room with him. Where ever little Asher when, so did Angel.

He was a proud dad.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad he is finally here and doing GREAT!!!!!!...God has blessed your family in so many ways...Now he will learn what a crazy and funny Nana he has...I can't wait to see him...RC

Neva said...

Congratulations my friend. God blesses us with grandchildren to remind us that everything we have gone through is so worth it!!!!

He is a beautiful baby.
Love
n

The Preacher's Household: said...

That baby has the longest legs I've ever seen! What a cutie! I hope you had the pizza and ice cream waiting - she more than deserved it.

Trey, thanks for sharing about Angel - the new Daddy part is my favorite scene with births. Just like in a wedding when you watch the groom first see his bride. Awesome!

Congrats and have lots of fun!
Kathy

The Preacher's Household: said...

Daryl & Monalea,

congrats. I thought of you several times today. I almost called while I was in Lubbock today. It was a very quick trip.

James

Anonymous said...

Daryl & Monalea, Amber & Angel:
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little boy. Amber, I know you'll be a great mother! -- Davlyn

Neva said...

Saturday PM

Praying for you and Amber tonight!
Miss ya

Love
Neva

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the entire family!
-nb