Tuesday, August 7, 2007

10 Things That Makes a Wife Snarl!


10. A set of new tires for her birthday.”

9. When the husband compliments rarely and complains often.

8. When the husband says, “What have you done all day???”

7. When the husband says, “Why aren’t you more like Larry’s wife?”

6. When the husband says, “Have you put on weight?”

5. When he asks at every opportunity say, ‘While you’re up could you bring me…?’

4. Telling her how to drive.

3. Treating her like a child

2. Talking down to her.

1. Blaming her for his problems.

I Peter 3:7 "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers."


So, what would you make you snarl?


or


What do you think makes your wife snarl?

9 comments:

Mommysmart said...

This is my all time "snarl" moment.

You clean all day while the rest of your family makes messes behind you. You suddenly have company and see on their faces......

Wow, SHE is a messy housekeeper.

I wonder why we never think that maybe that mess doesn't belong to the wife/mom at all.

Neva said...

I don't snarl at Ned too much--but the boys--now that is something different. I could go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.

:)

Peace
Neva

Monalea said...

Funny, but are men avoiding commenting on snarling wives?

Monalea

TREY MORGAN said...

Maybe you should have titled the post 10 things that were said or done just before my husband's death.

HA

Anonymous said...

Or it could be titled, 10 things that would encourage an attack from a Nerf Gun.

I'm not going to be the only one to confess what I do to agrevate my wife am I? Ok, here is one. I can be known to communicate for faily lengthy periods of time (no comments on how long Daryl used to talk to me). Some of these episodes may take more time than I expect, and certainly more than wife might like. The main trouble come if the latter is the issue.

Ok, it is someone else's turn.
James

Anonymous said...

Since James opened up I guess I will too. My wife is not too fond of when I am asked If I wake up grumpy and I respond,'I ussually let her sleep'.

Monalea said...

Anonymous, I love your bravery.

James, I can't believe you actually make your wife snarl. ha ha. Also, I have told Daryl in the past to please number his speeches and tell me the number and I just replay it in my head. It would save on times.

Trey, you are so right I should have entitled it "10 things that were said or done just before my husband's death."

Monalea

The Preacher's Household: said...

#1 thing that makes me snarl: James' speech on the evils of Wal-Mart. We were having a great financial discussion tonight -really ministering to a couple when Wal-Mart got brought up. I really wish his campaign would end. I may start wearing a sign that says "Don't bring up Wal-Mart around James."
Kathy

Monalea said...

Kathy,

I think you should go and buy a lot of yellow smily faces and stick them all over the place.

Monalea