9. When the husband compliments rarely and complains often.
8. When the husband says, “What have you done all day???”
7. When the husband says, “Why aren’t you more like Larry’s wife?”
6. When the husband says, “Have you put on weight?”
5. When he asks at every opportunity say, ‘While you’re up could you bring me…?’
4. Telling her how to drive.
3. Treating her like a child
2. Talking down to her.
1. Blaming her for his problems.
I Peter 3:7 "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers."
So, what would you make you snarl?
What do you think makes your wife snarl?